Straight-up flannel only goes so far in a Wyoming winter, which is why our Buckhorn adds Thermore® Ecodown® synthetic insulation. Lofted by location—with more fill in the body, less in the sleeves—the organic, brushed-cotton flannel rolls loose but packs tech warmth underneath. Worn over a tech tee, hoodie or even another flannel, it fires up outdoor-rated warmth during backyard bonfires, parking lot tailgates or campground jam sessions. Hidden chest pocket snaps lock in supplies while handwarmer pockets stow or stand in for gloves.
- Organic Brushed Cotton Flannel, 100% Organic Cotton, 220g/m2
- Insulation: Thermore® Ecodown®, 100% Recycled Polyester, Body 60g/m2, Sleeves 40g/m2
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Single brushed organic cotton
- Mapped insulation
- Handwarmer pockets
- Custom Stio® snaps at front closure
- Hidden chest pocket snaps
- Shirt tail hem
- Stio® flag label
- Embroidered Pinecone logo
- 28.8 oz.
- Regular Fit: Medium cut. Roomier than Trim but designed with athletic performance and comfort in mind.
- Garment Measurements (size medium): Center back length, 29"\
Gabe is 6'2" and wearing a size large
Clark is 6'3" and wearing a size large
Chest: 40 1/2"