Praised by Power Magazine as "The one shirt to rule them all, the Eddy Shirt goes everywhere you do, from season to season." Water-resistant and quick-drying, this lightweight snap shirt available in new colors this season is ideal for sun, wind and waves. Made with Conflux™, a nylon/poly blend with a water-resistant finish, mechanical stretch and a UPF 50+ sun protection rating, it also features pearl snaps and a modified shirttail hem that tucks in or out.
Conflux™, 54% Nylon 46% Polyester, 85 g/m2 with water repellent finish
Conflux™ is a nylon/poly blend with a water resistant finish, mechanical stretch and a UPF 50+ rating ideal for increased protection in sun, wind and waves. The soft, lightweight fabric with comfort stretch has a great drape, manages moisture and repells light precipitation.
- Fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly
- WR finish resists water and reduces dry time
- 50+ UPF rating for excellent sun protection
- Mechanical stretch offers comfort and range of motion
- Chest pockets with snap closure
- Custom Stio® yarn dye plaid with pearl snaps
- Modified shirttail hem wears well tucked in or left out
- Adjustable cuff allows for easy roll
- Stio® flag logo
- Regular Fit: Medium cut, roomier than Trim but designed with athletic performance and comfort in mind
- Garment Measurements (size medium): Center back length, 30"
Larkspur Blue Plaid
Clark is 6'3" and wearing a large
Chest: 40 1/2"