Packable, breathable, low-bulk insulated pants for layering in cold conditions; they’re so comfortable and warm, even when wet, that you’ll still be wearing them long after your waders are hung up to dry. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Style No. 82140
- Fabric Details 100% recycled polyester shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Comfortable Design Elastic back for comfort and fit
- Pocket Details Two front slash pockets
- Construction Details Button front and zippered fly; reinforced seat
- Security Pocket Zippered security pocket
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
- Weight 332 g (11.7 oz)
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Seat reinforcement: 3.4-oz 100% nylon taslan with a DWR finish
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% postconsumer recycled content)
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn