Diamond-quilted, heritage-inspired version of our classic Snap-T® Pullover made with organic cotton/polyester fabric for everyday warmth. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Soft Organic Cotton/Polyester Fabric: Made with 79% organic cotton/21% recycled polyester jacquard knit
- Four-Snap Front Placket: Four-snap nylon placket allows easy venting and the stand-up collar protects your neck
- Left-Chest Pocket: Left-chest pocket with nylon flap and snap closure for security
- Y-Joint Sleeves: Y-Joint sleeves for increased mobility through the shoulders and arms
- Soft Cuffs and Hem: Cuffs and hem have spandex trim for a soft, skin-friendly feel
- Iconic Patagonia Logo: Features P-6 label on the left chest
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 539 g (19 oz)
- Body: 8.6-oz 79% organic cotton/21% recycled polyester jacquard knit in a 1¼" diamond-quilt pattern (face: 100% organic cotton)
- Cuffs and hem: 12-oz 99% organic cotton/1% spandex rib knit
- Pocket, placket and inner collar: 4.5-oz 100% recycled nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Style No. 25371