The KÜHL RADIKL™ Men's Performance Pant feels as comfortable as a sweatpant while staying durable enough for anything mother nature throws your way. Whether it’s blistering hot hikes or bone-chilling descents, you’ll be set with pants made from ENDURO FABRIC™ that provides unparalleled year-round performance.
- Free Ryde™ waist follows the natural rise of the hips
- Stretch knit back yoke panel only found on the RADIKL
- Waistband and French fly lined with soft micro-chamois for comfort
- Seven pockets: two front jean style, one coin, two back, one stealth cell phone, one 3D gusseted pocket
- Bottom opening: 16 1/4”
- KLASSIK FIT
- Cut from Enduro™ fabric. The ultimate in year-round performance
- High abrasion resistance and performance fabric
- Sweat pant comfort with technical performance
- Knit fabric placed in panels below the knee, waist, back yoke, and gusset creates unmatched flexibility
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Flexible men's hiking pants that deliver reliable performance throughout the day
- 68% Cotton, 29% Nylon, 3% Spandex
- 5.2 oz./sq. yd.
- 176 GSM
Knit Panel Fabric: 88% Nylon, 12% spandex l 8.7oz/sq. yd; 295 GSM
- Machine wash cold with like colors, no bleach.
- Tumble dry low