A wear-it-everyday combination of your favorite flannel and breathable, quick-drying fleece, the Thermop Fleece Shirt transitions between town and the mountains as easily as you do.
Made to take you from the tuning bench to the skin track without skipping a beat, the Thermop Fleece Shirt is a technical spin on an indispensable mountain town classic. The collared design and snap front help you pass for presentable around town, while the breathable, quick-drying microfleece easily subs in for a technical midlayer. Stretchy panels under the arms increase your range of motion and improve breathability whether you’re hucking flies, booting up the pass, or raising a glass to another perfect day in the mountains.
Stratex™ Fleece, 100% Polyester, 275 gm/2, 4-way stretch inserts 81% Polyester 19% Spandex Jersey, 232 gm/2
Stratex™ Fleece is a breathable, quick-drying waffle knit microfleece for optimal warmth without weight, resistance to piling and fast-drying, easy care. Stio's enhanced Thermop styles with the addition of HeiQ Fresh — a treatment that manages odor and simplifies product care so you can wash less, play more and reduce your impact. HeiQ Fresh is a Swiss fabric technology offering sustainable and highly effective odor control. HeiQ Fresh is bluesign® approved and lasts the lifetime of the product.
- HeiQ Fresh treatment that manages odor and simplifies product care
- Warm, insulating fleece with a unique texture, and soft hand feel
- 4-way stretch polyester/spandex inserts for freedom of movement
- Shirting silhouette for maximum versatility
- Custom pinecone logo embossed TPU snaps at placket and pocket
- Chest pocket with snap closure
- Flatlock seams maximize comfort
- Embroidered Pinecone logo
- Stio® flag label
- Trim Fit: Close-fitting cut. A contemporary, more fashionable look.
- Garment Measurements (size medium): Center back length, 29 3/8"
Clark is 6'3" and wearing a size large
Chest: 40 1/2"
Nathan is 6'3" and wearing a size medium