Simple and unpretentious, Patagonia's trusted Torrentshell 3L Pants use 3-layer H2No® Performance Standard technology for exceptional waterproof/breathable performance, all-day comfort and long-lasting waterproof durability. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- 100% Recycled Waterproof/Breathable Face Fabric: 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell provides the highest levels of comfort and performance, and long-term waterproof durability
- Pocket Features: Two zippered handwarmer pockets have mesh pocket bags, storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Cuff-to-Thigh Side Zips: Welted, DWR-treated two-way side zips extend from cuff to thigh for easy pull-on over boots and double as vents; partially elasticized cuffs adjust with a snap-tab closure
- Packs Down Small and Stows: Pants self-stuff into stow pocket that has a carabiner clip-in loop to make carrying on a pack or harness easy
- Supporting the People Who Made this Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 335 g (11.8 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.3-oz 50-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon ripstop face, a polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% biobased content, a tricot backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Style No. 85265