A classic, all-around polyester baselayer, with 50-100% recycled content. The smooth, soft face makes for easy layering. Hollow-core yarns and a diamond-grid back trap warm air, wick moisture and dry fast. HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control keeps things fresh. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Patagonia's Most Versatile Baselayer Smooth, soft face makes for easy layering, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control keeps things fresh
- Self-Fabric Crewneck Classic crew internal neck tape for added comfort; locker loop for hang drying
- Raglan Sleeve Construction Raglan shoulder seams allow freedom of movement, with full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Internal Diamond Grid Pattern Fabric’s diamond-grid pattern next to skin provides warmth and breathability and wicks moisture
- Low-Profile Thumb Loops Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Stretchy Comfort Stretch for added comfort and improved fit during movement
- Fair Trade Certified™ Sewn Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin Made in Sri Lanka.
- Weight 153 g (5.4 oz)
- Solids and prints: 4.3-oz (147-g) 100% recycled polyester diamond-grid double knit
- Cross-dyes: 4.3-oz (147-g) 100% polyester (50% recycled) diamond-grid double knit
- All with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Style No. 44437