Featherweight shell made from 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
- 100% Recycled Down Insulation Insulated with 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Full Two-Way, Center-Front Zipper Full-length, two-way zipper; zip-through collar is lined with brushed jersey knit for additional softness
- Contoured Fit Front and back princess seams and contoured quilt lines for a flattering fit
- Brushed Jersey Pocket and Cuff Lining Brushed jersey‒lined handwarmer pockets and cuffs
- Handwarmer Pockets On-seam handwarmer pockets have secure hidden zippers with grosgrain webbing pulls
- Outerwear Component System Part of Patagonia's outerwear component system, pair this jacket with the Yosemite Falls Trench for complete coverage against the elements
- Hidden Attachment Points Three hidden attachment points: one behind the neck and two on the cuffs
- Country of Origin Made in Bangladesh.
- Weight 411 g (14.5 oz)
- Shell: 1.2-oz 100% recycled polyester solid ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave
- Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Shell fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Style No. 28363